Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Preserving memories...


There is something about a photograph -- can bring us back to an earlier time, send a rush of emotions, and help us capture a moment in time, cataloging our lives and history.  I love how a good photographer can really bring out the best in us - capture us in our best light and personality, and even change how we feel about ourselves - making us feel more beautiful, more connected, more....lasting. 








I love creating and making wonderful memories with the people I love the very most!  Photos are such a great way to remember a time, a season in our lives, and the people we love so much.  And no one knows this more than someone who has had someone they love die and move on ahead.  After my brother died, those few photos and the sound of his voice preserved on someone's old camcorder were all we had left, and our memories.


In my years in the beauty industry and makeovers - I loved working with photographers to help 'capture' the new sense of beauty for my customers....it was a way to show my customers how much I appreciated them, and create some synergy with a complimentary business - a photographer.  I have worked with many, but I'm about to introduce you to my favorite - of all time photographer.


I think Jackie, owner of Jax Creations is such a magnificent photographer because she has such a depth to herself, and she brings in all she has when she is working with her clients.  Not only does she have a skill and talent, but she has such a depth of understanding...especially the mamma-heart and soul, that it really comes through her work as she brings into focus the BEAUTIFUL - in her subjects.

She has a beautiful bog-- check her out and keep creating and preserving beautiful memories!

.Click here to read Jackie's blog .

Check out Jackie's Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment