Monday, January 29, 2024

Feeling like a newbie -

Hey everybody. This week's been interesting to say the least. The work is still so different here. Feels a bit like im a new missionary. But anyways here's all that's happened-> We went to the Albaqurque temple as well as the farmington visitor center. We found 2 lost great pyranese dogs. Had a few baptisms. Don't have much else to say but i want to share one of my favorite lessons with you all. Mosiah 2:17 says: 17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God. This short video shows this better than I could explain to you: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media/video/2014-12-0022-the-old-shoemaker?lang=eng Press forward my friends. I wish you all the best. Cyaluvyabye Pictures 1: my portrait of elder west 2&3&8&10&14: farmington temple & visitor center 4: elder west in the bathroom 5&6&7&8&9: my good friends dog and dog 11: i got tackled by my comp 12: Albequrque Temple 13&15: baptism pics

No comments:

Post a Comment