Monday, November 13, 2023

Letters from the mission: Be not weary in well-doing


 














Mon, Oct 16, 10:28 AM


Galatians 6:9 
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Got in on Friday, was a 6-7 hour bus ride. I slept as well as I could hope. Met with mission president
 McNabb,and my companion.

Came into the area and realized that the missionaries here have been hard slacking. There's an elderly gentlemen 
in a wheelchair who has been taught the gospel and has wanted to be baptized for a few months. Heard that his care 
facility was making things difficult. Turns out no one has talked with the care facility. Basically, he was forgotten.

I've been praying as often as I can
Feel a bit over my head. But I know the lord is with me. Goal for the day week is to get the apartment to a 
state that the spirit can be felt consistently. Working on not being weary in well doing.

Seek the words of the prophets, they speak the word of God TODAY. Heed and hearken to their words, they will 
show you the way in tandem with daily prayer and scripture study. Speaking of scripture study, I'd encourage a 
consistent study of Come Follow Me, it was created for your benefit! Would also encourage you to read 
Alma 26:32-43 and ponder, and ask in prayer what is required to read the fruits of your labors! Or what may be 
necessary to further nurture the sprouting seed from faith.

Love you all! And may God be with you!

I leave this email with you in the name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment